For transport and safety training, Specialist offers courses tailored to the specific needs of local authorities, delivered efficiently and at cost effective rates.
Specialist has worked with local authorities since it was founded. This experience has taught us that the requirements of a local authority are distinctly different to those of a commercial company. With this in mind our training is geared to the needs of this specialised customer and not simply the generic course provision of other providers.
Our experience means we can meet a large variety of needs. These can range from an understanding of the driving needs of the operator of a slow speed urban sweeper unit, to how to train waste service operatives about the dangers of Weil’s disease when carrying out refuse collection operations. Specialist has served dozens of local authorities in a variety of subject areas from basic driver training to Driver CPC and chemical awareness programmes. Specialist backs up its training expertise with first rate customer service. As an organisation that understands the needs of local authorities, discuss your specific needs with us and be impressed with our service provision.
- Experience at meeting the specific needs of local authorities
- Expertise in a wide variety of training areas relevant to local authorities
- Access to standard courses or bespoke training programmes
- Free initial consultation
- A service that keeps you fully informed at all times
- Constant access to expertise when needed