Terms and Conditions
When a quote for our services is agreed and confirmed using our web-based administration system, it means the booking is confirmed and you are agreeing to our terms and conditions of sale as detailed below.
- Payment is required prior to the course for:
- businesses who have not traded with Specialist Training in the previous 5 years
- businesses who have had a history of poor payment conditions
- Private Individuals
- Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice for trading customers
- Statutory Interest will be charged at a daily rate after 30 days at 8% plus the Bank of England base rate
- Preferred payment method is BACS however payment can be made by cheque or cash
- Cheques should be made payable to “Specialist Training & Consultancy Services Ltd”.
- If payment is to be made by BACS please use the following details:
Bank Name: NATWEST
35 King William Street
Bank Account Name: Specialist Training & Consultancy Services Ltd
Bank Account Number: 14769727
Sort Code: 01-00-85
IBAN No: GB70 NWBK 0100 8514 7697 27
SWIFT BIC: NWBKGB2L
- A refund, less a 10% administration charge, will be made for cancellations or transfers received more than ten clear workings days before the course/service commencement.
- Cancellations or transfers received after the closing date for exam entries are liable in full for the examination fees.
- Cancellations received less than ten clear working days before the course/service commencement, will incur the course costs in full.
- If a trainee fails to attend a course, the full cost is incurred.
- If an instructor attends a customer premises to conduct training/deliver the service and the premises/facilities/equipment are unsuitable then the full costs are incurred.
- Specialist Training reserves the right to cancel up-to ten clear working days. Full refunds will be provided.
- No responsibility is held by Specialist Training for consequential loss.
- In the unfortunate event of using debt recovery, any costs involved will be added to the balance of the debt.
- As a customer, we will keep you updated on areas which we believe will be of interest to you. This could include: course dates and availability, course expiry dates of your employees, cumulative Driver CPC hours recorded, regulation changes or newsletters. If however you wish to opt out from receiving communications from us please drop us an email or click on the unsubscribe button on the eshot and we will remove you from our communications list.
Should you have any questions regarding your booking please give us a call on 01282 687090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org